We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- donation history
- health information (clients only)
We collect your personal information in order to:
- to provide you with our products or services
- to add you to our national and regional newsletter mailing lists to enable us to communicate information about our activities and events, if you are a client we will provide you with educational material related to your health.
- to undertake customer service activities, such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints;
- to allow our regional committees to communicate with you about local activities and events;
- to personalise your experience when browsing our Website;
- to administer Website services, including processing any searches or requests for information about our products or services;
- to maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading them;
- to enable us to monitor, review and improve our products and services and communicate about them;
- for our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations; and
- for any other specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected.
From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with information about new products or services or special offers and promotions. This may include information about our programmes, research funding, special events, donor and fund-raising programs.
Besides our staff, we share contact information with:
- our regional committee in your locality in order to allow them to communicate with you about local activities and events.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter health information, we'll be unable to provide you with clinical service.
We keep your information safe by storing it in a combination of secure computer and network storage facilities and paper-based files and other records and only allowing our staff to access it, health information is restricted to clinical staff on a need to know basis only. Your contact information only may be shared with your specific regional committees.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0800 473 4636, or PO Box 11 067, Manners Street, Wellington 6142.