Northland Tai Chi Special Event
We throw open the new Tai Chi year with a special event on Tuesday, January 22nd.
- At no charge :-)
- everyone from every class and no class
- is welcome to come to Cornerstone
- 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- to have a cup of tea/coffee and maybe a little something to eat
- to talk about and listen to Tai Chi themed conversations
- to see Sun 73 form and the various Tai Chi for Health forms we practise in Kerikeri
- and leave full of enthusiasm for classes starting again on January 29th.
I hope you will be able to attend, want to attend and attend. If so, it would be much appreciated if you could bring a very small plate of something that would go well with a cup of tea/coffee.